Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Title Contest

 Untitled
17" x 22"
Charcoal/Graphite

Here we are with another drawing finished and leaving the easel.  We are soon to turn Roany out to pasture as she has been such a good little model through all these last couple of weeks.  She never could figure out why I needed her to hold her head just so.  

Now here's the part where we leave the stable/studio door open and invite you in.  No, I'm not going to do your portrait.  I am asking you for your opinion.  Through the entire time of working on this drawing, I couldn't land on a clear title that resonated with me.  Usually I have the title picked out early in the process, but not this time.  So....for one week I will collect your suggestions and pick what I feel best captures the essence of this picture's story.  Last date to enter a suggestion will be APRIL 23rd.  The winner will receive an 8' x 10" print of this drawing.

Also, another contest....I did something different this time with my pencil work.  The first person to notice  this by APRIL 23rd  will also receive an 8" x 10" print of this drawing.  Happy looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment