Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Springfield Artworks Gallery Show

We're back from Nebraska's Big Rodeo in Burwell and are now getting ready for the Sarpy County Fair and Rodeo.   Sarpy County is a local rodeo just south of Omaha, NE.  All during the rodeo and fair this week, the Springfield Artworks Gallery is doing a special show of my western art.  Greg and Margie Trembley are the artists/owners of Springfield Artworks.  Glen does amazing work with glass and Margie is a fabulous milliner (designer of hats) who is busily preparing for Omaha Fashion Week coming right up.  I will be working on art at the gallery each day of the rodeo through Sunday.

The little trailer my brother Robert helped me put together is coming in quite handily for hauling my art gear all around.  Here's the latest shot of it from today:

The Sarpy County 4-H Club does a great job of making the county fairgrounds look attractive!





Happy trails to ya'll !!


No comments:

Post a Comment