Thursday, January 26, 2017

When Silence Is Not Golden

"Before You Were Born"
12" x 9"
Pastel

History has its horror stories of when a people or nation chose to look the other way and pretend something wasn't as bad as it seemed.  Lies were listened to and believed by a majority.  Because of that, up to 6 million Jews were murdered during the Holocaust!  

Since Roe vs. Wade in 1973 in the United States over 54 million babies have been killed by abortion!  Tomorrow in our nation's capitol on the grounds of the Washington Monument, the 44th Annual March for LIfe takes place.  What is at stake is human life....the lives of unborn little human beings who have no voice to defend themselves or cry out for justice.  We have to be their voice!



"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother's womb.

Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous---how well I know it.

You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.

You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in Your book
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed."

---King David
            Psalm 139:13-16


Live bravely and beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment