Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Door of Adventure

I've opened the back door to my little Ford Bronco to let you see what lies inside.  Contained within these brown boxes is the Door to Adventure!  Over the next 5 weeks the contents of these boxes are going to be transformed into an entirely different animal.  A metamorphosis will be underway.  What may look like a caterpillar now will hopefully become quite a butterfly! And yes, it does have everything to do with my drawing and painting.  I will keep you posted with photos and updates over the weeks ahead so you can follow the progress and maybe guess what it is that I'm building.

I include this pencil sketch of mine of my youngest son Jacob from 13 years ago.  He turns 20 years old this week, so that means I have no more teenagers left.  A new era for the both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment