Thursday, June 19, 2014

Majestic Moose

When in the presence of these mighty animals, you can't help but sense awe and wonder.  Moose are generally solitary animals and when not threatened, they are gentle and quiet.  They are riparian, meaning they like to graze in wetland areas along rivers and streams.  I did this little 9" x 12" study in pastel and want to eventually work it into a larger work of art.  Aren't those antlers just amazing?  How would you like to be adorned with such accessories?!
Here's an update on the current drawing on my easel.  My time has been spent lately in developing other aspects of my art business, but I did get some drawing done yesterday.  I plan to put in more hours today.  What I wonder is....what is with all the ropes coming down through my son Elijah's chaps?!  

Lastly, here is my little art manikin Michaelangelo going head over heels to point out that he has been BUSY cutting prints to size and inserting them in packaging ready for selling.
Be strong and courageous!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment