Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Wild Life


How would you like to encounter this guy with no fence between you?  That was my experience last Friday!  And I'm alive to tell about it.  Actually I was staring out the window of my Bronco shooting photos of Mr. Elk until I felt it was no longer necessary for me to do so if I wanted to live further.  I spent the entire day at the Wildlife Safari between Omaha and Lincoln doing a photo shoot of the variety of wildlife living there.  Although normally I would rather see an animal in its natural environment, this fills a gap for me to be able to collect reference photos and sketches for my wildlife artwork.  

Seeing the amazing variety and behaviors of these diverse animals provided a fresh reminder of the awesome God who thought up all these species.  I am in awe of Him as I watch His world!
Be strong and courageous!
Hope your weekend is filled with joy!


1 comment: